|Advisory ukol sa Green Passport|
GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUANCE OF GREEN PASSPORTS
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tel Aviv wishes to announce the following guidelines pertaining to the issuance of Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) or the "GREEN PASSPORTS":
This will pre-empt the sudden rush of MRP/Maroon Passport applications in the coming months and, at the same time, lessen inconvenience on the part of the general public.
For information and guidance of all concerned.
ALITUNTUNIN TUNGKOL SA GREEN PASSPORTS
Nais pong ipagbigay alam ng Embahada ng Pilipinas sa Tel Aviv ang mga sumusunod na alituntunin tungkol sa Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) o "GREEN PASSPORTS":
Ang mas maagang pagpaparenew ng Passport ay makakabawas sa dagsa ng mga aplikasyon at abala sa mga kinauukulan.
Para sa kaalaman ng publiko.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Holidays for September and October 2015
- Holiday for August 2015
- Advisory on SUCCESS200 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CORPORATION, aka SUCCESS200
- 2015 Census of Population
- Implementation of the Reservation & Registration (R&R) Online System for the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar and Peer Counseling Program
- Statement of Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario before the Permanent Court of Arbitration
- 2015 Migration Advocacy and Media (MAM) Awards
- Security Advisory for Filipinos in Jerusalem
- Closing of the Registration for the "Bata Batuta" Summer Camp on Philippine Cultural Awareness for Filipino Children in Israel
- Registration for the "Bata Batuta" Summer Camp on Philippine Cultural Awareness for Filipino Children in Israel
- Correction of Passport Delays
- Advisory to Filipinos in Israel on Migration Fraud and Scams in Australia
- Advisory on Philippine Passports used as Guarantee/Collateral for Loans
- Advisory to Filipinos in Israel on Illegal Recruitment - 2
- Travel Advisory to Northern Israel and Golan Heights