|Advisory ukol sa Green Passport|
GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUANCE OF GREEN PASSPORTS
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tel Aviv wishes to announce the following guidelines pertaining to the issuance of Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) or the "GREEN PASSPORTS":
This will pre-empt the sudden rush of MRP/Maroon Passport applications in the coming months and, at the same time, lessen inconvenience on the part of the general public.
For information and guidance of all concerned.
ALITUNTUNIN TUNGKOL SA GREEN PASSPORTS
Nais pong ipagbigay alam ng Embahada ng Pilipinas sa Tel Aviv ang mga sumusunod na alituntunin tungkol sa Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) o "GREEN PASSPORTS":
Ang mas maagang pagpaparenew ng Passport ay makakabawas sa dagsa ng mga aplikasyon at abala sa mga kinauukulan.
Para sa kaalaman ng publiko.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Holidays for August 2014
- Holiday for July 2014
- List of SIRV Holders Who Must Update Reports of Their Investments
- EMERGENCY ADVISORY NO. 5
- EMERGENCY ADVISORY NO. 6
- Meeting on Applications for Registration/Certification of Overseas Voters
- Deadline for the Submission of Application for the 2014 FSO Examinations
- Holidays for June 2014
- Notice of Registration and Election to All Filipino Citizens
- 2014 FSO Qualifying Test
- Holidays for May 2014
- Holidays for April 2014
- Indicative List of Holidays for Filipino Workers 2014
- Update on the Donations for the Victims of Typhoon Yolanda
- Cash Donations for the Victims of Typhoon Haiyan