|Advisory ukol sa Green Passport|
GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUANCE OF GREEN PASSPORTS
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tel Aviv wishes to announce the following guidelines pertaining to the issuance of Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) or the "GREEN PASSPORTS":
This will pre-empt the sudden rush of MRP/Maroon Passport applications in the coming months and, at the same time, lessen inconvenience on the part of the general public.
For information and guidance of all concerned.
ALITUNTUNIN TUNGKOL SA GREEN PASSPORTS
Nais pong ipagbigay alam ng Embahada ng Pilipinas sa Tel Aviv ang mga sumusunod na alituntunin tungkol sa Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) o "GREEN PASSPORTS":
Ang mas maagang pagpaparenew ng Passport ay makakabawas sa dagsa ng mga aplikasyon at abala sa mga kinauukulan.
Para sa kaalaman ng publiko.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Travel Advisory to Northern Israel and Golan Heights
- Job Vacancy for Project Term Personnel
- Holidays for March and April 2015
- 3rd Ambassador's Cup Chess Tournament
- Announcement on Passports
- Advisory to Filipinos in Israel on Illegal Recruitment
- Andrea O. Veneracion International Choral Festival
- Indicative List of Holidays and Vacations / Annual Leave for Filipino Workers in Israel for 2015
- Deferment of the Implementation of the International Passenger Service Charge Integration Program
- Emergency Advisory No. 7
- Program of the Board Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) in Tel Aviv, Israel on November 16, 2014
- Names of the Registered Overseas Voters in Israel Whose Voters' ID Have Been Returned to OFOV-COMELEC
- Special Professional Licensure Board Examination (SPBLE) for Teachers on 16 November 2014
- Airport Terminal Fee Charges to Start on 1 November 2014
- Philippine Holidays for 2015