|Advisory ukol sa Green Passport|
GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUANCE OF GREEN PASSPORTS
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tel Aviv wishes to announce the following guidelines pertaining to the issuance of Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) or the "GREEN PASSPORTS":
This will pre-empt the sudden rush of MRP/Maroon Passport applications in the coming months and, at the same time, lessen inconvenience on the part of the general public.
For information and guidance of all concerned.
ALITUNTUNIN TUNGKOL SA GREEN PASSPORTS
Nais pong ipagbigay alam ng Embahada ng Pilipinas sa Tel Aviv ang mga sumusunod na alituntunin tungkol sa Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) o "GREEN PASSPORTS":
Ang mas maagang pagpaparenew ng Passport ay makakabawas sa dagsa ng mga aplikasyon at abala sa mga kinauukulan.
Para sa kaalaman ng publiko.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Embassy Advisory on Illegal Drugs in Israel
- Statement of the Philippine Embassy on the Shooting in Tel Aviv
- Paalala Para Sa Lahat ng Pilipino sa Israel
- 2016 Presidential Awards for Filipino Individuals and Organizations Overseas
- Announcement on the Legalization and Notarization of Documents
- Security Advisory - 9 March 2016
- Application for the 2016 Foreign Service Officer (FSO) Examination
- Paalala sa Paniningil at Pagbayad ng Placement Fee sa Israel
- Calidad Humana - Kapwa Charter Making Competition
- Overseas Voter's IDs Now Available at the Embassy
- Advisory on Filipino Food Products
- Advisory on Illegal Gambling of Filipinos in Israel
- Indicative List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filipino Workers in Israel for 2016
- Security Advisory 14 October 2015
- Advisory on Pyramiding/Networking/Investment-Taking Activities and Schemes in Israel