|Advisory ukol sa Green Passport|
GUIDELINES ON THE ISSUANCE OF GREEN PASSPORTS
The Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines in Tel Aviv wishes to announce the following guidelines pertaining to the issuance of Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) or the "GREEN PASSPORTS":
This will pre-empt the sudden rush of MRP/Maroon Passport applications in the coming months and, at the same time, lessen inconvenience on the part of the general public.
For information and guidance of all concerned.
ALITUNTUNIN TUNGKOL SA GREEN PASSPORTS
Nais pong ipagbigay alam ng Embahada ng Pilipinas sa Tel Aviv ang mga sumusunod na alituntunin tungkol sa Machine Ready Readable Passports (MRRP) o "GREEN PASSPORTS":
Ang mas maagang pagpaparenew ng Passport ay makakabawas sa dagsa ng mga aplikasyon at abala sa mga kinauukulan.
Para sa kaalaman ng publiko.
Embassy of the Republic of the Philippines
Rehov Bnei Dan 18
Tel Aviv-Yafo, 62260 Israel
Sunday to Thursday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Indicative List of Holidays & Vacations / Annual Leave for Filipino Workers in Israel for 2016
- COMELEC Resolution No. 10005
- Holidays for November 2015
- Final Week of Overseas Voters Registration in Israel
- Security Advisory 14 October 2015
- Lighting of the Christmas Tree Ceremony 2015
- Advisory on Pyramiding/Networking/Investment-Taking Activities and Schemes in Israel
- Security Advisory for Filipinos in Israel 6 October 2015
- Security Advisory for Filipinos in Jerusalem 20 September 2015
- Notice of Deactivation of the Registraion Records of Registered Overseas Voters
- Announcement of the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas on the Replacement Process of the Old Bank Notes (New Design Series) with the New Generation Currency Banknotes
- Holidays for September and October 2015
- Holiday for August 2015
- Advisory on SUCCESS200 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING CORPORATION, aka SUCCESS200
- 2015 Census of Population